As a former ehow writer I enjoyed monthly residual income from 30 "How To" Articles I wrote between March 2009 and March 2010. As you may know, ehow ended their writers compensation program which left many writers looking for other sites to publish on to replace their lost ehow income.

Writing ehow articles was quick and easy and so is writing lists for ListMy5. I see many other similarities between ehow and ListMy5 and I'm hoping that the ease of use and the growing popularity amongst the online writing community will soon translate to more traffic and earnings from my lists at LM5.

Every time I write a new list I'll post it here and tweet it out. I'll also occasionally post interesting lists written by other LM5 writers. LM5 writers are very helpful on twitter and will re-tweet others' lists that are marked #LM5, so feel free to join in on our Twitter party and share some interesting lists with your followers!

LM5 is a great site to use to drive traffic to your blogs and content published on other sites such as infobarrel, and the like, since you have the opportunity to add 5 links to each of your lists.

Hope to see you at listmyfive.com.




Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Top Five Most Talked About Celebrity Moms

Did any of your favorites make my list? Which ladies do you talk about with your friends, family and coworkers?  Tell me who you would add to The Top Five Most Talked About Celebrity Moms .  

No comments:

Post a Comment